Hi and Congrats on your pregnancy! You’ve landed on my resource page on all things pregnancy.
It’s a collection of ALL my posts that have anything to do with pregnancy in one easy to access place!
I hope you enjoy the info, and if there is something you can’t find, please let me know. Email me and I will do my best to make it available for you!
All my posts on pregnancy:
- What No One Tells You About Pregnancy! This post is GREAT especially if you are in one of the beginning trimesters. There is a lot of useful information in here. I made this post solely because I felt like no one told me (or just glazed over) what I really needed to know about being pregnant.
- 11 Unique and Effective Morning Sickness Remedies to Stop Nausea in its Tracks Nausea is my NEMESIS! I HATE vomiting! There are very unique and very effective tips in here. And by the way, I didn’t throw up (not even once) during both of my pregnancies.
- 10 Simple Yet Effective Tips on Preventing Stretch Marks During Pregnancy Start early and be consistent! After using these techniques and in both my pregnancies I am left with ZERO stretch marks!
- Everything You Need to Maximize Comfort During Pregnancy I am a comfort guru! Being comfortable is my JAM! Well, you know (or will find out very soon) that pregnancy is NOT comfortable in any way shape or form. These tips made the BIGGEST difference.
- Will I Be a Good Mom If I’m Not Even a Baby Person? Being pregnant for the first time can really take a toll on your stress level. Especially if you haven’t had much interaction with babies yet. You don’t know what to expect. But not to fear! I go over how you can get past this worried mindset and into more of a positive outlook.
Learn how to be a CALM and CENTERED mom with this 4 step method (It’s FREE!):